Let’s discuss your needs.
Laws and Regulations
The legal landscape for slip and fall accidents in Barrie, Ontario, is defined by the Occupiers’ Liability Act. This legislation sets out the obligations of property owners to keep their premises safe for visitors. It also provides a basis for individuals to pursue compensation for injuries sustained in a slip and fall incident. If you have been impacted by this accident, consider seeking our dedicated and expert guidance.
Dos and Don'ts
- Report the incident immediately to the property owner or manager.
- Take photos or videos of the site, the surrounding area, and your injuries.
- Seek medical attention promptly and follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Keep records of all medical treatments, expenses, and lost wages.
- Consult a personal injury lawyer to understand your rights and legal options.
- Don’t ignore the incident or delay seeking medical attention.
- Don’t sign any documents or agree to any settlements without legal advice.
- Don’t discard any clothing or shoes worn during the incident.
- Don’t make any statements or posts on social media that could be used against you in court.
- Only attempt to handle the legal claim with professional guidance.
At MacIsaac Gow LLP, we are dedicated to helping individuals who have suffered from a slip and fall incident and looking for legal assistance in the Barrie region, Ontario. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers will work to ensure you receive the right compensation. With a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations surrounding these types of cases, we have a proven track record of successfully securing positive outcomes for our clients.
If you have been impacted by a slip and fall accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our compassionate and knowledgeable legal team is here to support and guide you through the legal process. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards securing your rights and getting the justice you deserve.
MacIsaac Gow LLP Key to Your Legal Success
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.